Bonmarche appoints Lloyd James for list management
LONDON - High street womenswear retailer Bonmarche has appointed Lloyd James List & Media Management to manage its list of nearly 800,000 customer names.
The list comprises loyal customers who regularly make purchases at one of Bonmarche's 300 outlets in the UK.
It is presently used for mailings to bonus club members, advising them of in-store offers and giving them vouchers to save money.
Lloyd James said that the individuals on the list are mainly mature women, with interest in bingo, gardening, reading, UK holidays and lottery games.
Katherine Scott, marketing manager at Bonmarche, said: "Our customers are very important to us and we wanted to make sure that they continue to be targeted in a relevant and timely manner by brands that would interest them."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...