Bonmarche appoints Lloyd James for list management
LONDON - High street womenswear retailer Bonmarche has appointed Lloyd James List & Media Management to manage its list of nearly 800,000 customer names.
The list comprises loyal customers who regularly make purchases at one of Bonmarche's 300 outlets in the UK.
It is presently used for mailings to bonus club members, advising them of in-store offers and giving them vouchers to save money.
Lloyd James said that the individuals on the list are mainly mature women, with interest in bingo, gardening, reading, UK holidays and lottery games.
Katherine Scott, marketing manager at Bonmarche, said: "Our customers are very important to us and we wanted to make sure that they continue to be targeted in a relevant and timely manner by brands that would interest them."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London