Toucan wins online task for Papa John's
LONDON - Pizza delivery chain Papa John's hopes to ramp up its online sales with the appointment of partnership marketing company Toucan.
Toucan will develop its online marketing activity and launch an online campaign to drive consumer traffic to the pizza delivery chain's website papajohns.co.uk.
The site, which was relaunched recently following a major redesign, features an online ordering system. Papa John's claims it is the only fast-food website that has an extended ordering service, which allows customers to order pizza up to 30 days in advance.
Jean-Michel Fabre, marketing director at Papa John's, said: "Since we introduced the new online ordering functionality our online orders have doubled and the new website will help to achieve our target of 15% sales online by February 2007."
Toucan recently won Gold at the 2006 Institute of Sales Promotion awards for its 'Pizza loves Tabasco' campaign.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London