Toucan wins online task for Papa John's
LONDON - Pizza delivery chain Papa John's hopes to ramp up its online sales with the appointment of partnership marketing company Toucan.
Toucan will develop its online marketing activity and launch an online campaign to drive consumer traffic to the pizza delivery chain's website papajohns.co.uk.
The site, which was relaunched recently following a major redesign, features an online ordering system. Papa John's claims it is the only fast-food website that has an extended ordering service, which allows customers to order pizza up to 30 days in advance.
Jean-Michel Fabre, marketing director at Papa John's, said: "Since we introduced the new online ordering functionality our online orders have doubled and the new website will help to achieve our target of 15% sales online by February 2007."
Toucan recently won Gold at the 2006 Institute of Sales Promotion awards for its 'Pizza loves Tabasco' campaign.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)