Lawrence to leave JCDecaux Airports
Lee Lawrence, sales director at JCDecaux Airports, is leaving after 13 years with the company.
Lawrence, who was part of the team which earlier this year held on to the £500m, 10-year BAA advertising concession, leaves this autumn to start a new venture.
He reports to Don Sperring, MD of the airports division, and heads a team of 20, selling space at Britain's major airports, including Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted, and at Waterloo's Eurostar terminal.
The BAA and Eurostar contracts were originally held by Sky Sites, a company which Decaux bought in 1999 from French media conglomerate Havas, along with poster company Mills & Allen.
Lawrence is likely to leave in early October. He declined to give details of his new venture, but said he would be remaining within the outdoor industry.
He said: "With the Eurostar contract coming to an end in 2007, and the conclusion of the BAA review, it felt like the right time to go and start my own venture."
This article was first published on Media Week
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...