Magnet gets celebrity endorsement for DVD drive
LONDON - Kitchen company Magnet has signed Aldo Zilli, TV chef and restaurateur, and Naomi Cleaver, Channel 4's 'Other People's Homes' presenter and design consultant, to endorse the company's free promotional DVD.
The DVD will feature Zilli offering four recipes designed to match Magnet's Shaker, Modern Classics, Traditional and Contemporary kitchen styles, and Cleaver, who will guide viewers through the company's product range and customer service offering.
Both have worked with Magnet before, with Cleaver appearing as a design consultant for the company's brochures and website and in media articles, and Zilli taking part in new store launches and cooking displays.
Nick Booth, head of marketing at Magnet, said: "Magnet regards itself as the kitchen expert so when we team up with third parties they have to be experts in their field too.
"Both Naomi and Aldo fit that category and the new DVD is yet more support for our showroom staff."
The DVD is an extension of Magnet's integrated "What Happens in Your Kitchen" campaign, which asked customers to choose one item from their kitchen that could be improved by the company's design team.
Magnet said the consumer DVDs would be available throughout its 170 UK stores from the end of July.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire