Finlandia vodka in 'purity' campaign
Vodka brand Finlandia is to be promoted by start-up agency iris PR with a campaign highlighting the drink's 'purity'.
The agency will promote the Finlandia Vodka Bar at the Big Chill festival at Eastnor Castle, Herefordshire, from 4-6 August. Activity will position the brand as a smooth-tasting vodka made from barley grown under Finland's ‘midnight sun'.
The appointment ends a ten-month stretch without agency support for Finlandia. Accent Communications promoted the brand from September 2004 (PRWeek, 24 January 2004) until April 2005.
Iris PR was established last year as part of marketing agency iris by ex-Band & Brown Communications associate board directors Bill McIntyre and Nick Porter.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London