Finlandia vodka in 'purity' campaign
Vodka brand Finlandia is to be promoted by start-up agency iris PR with a campaign highlighting the drink's 'purity'.
The agency will promote the Finlandia Vodka Bar at the Big Chill festival at Eastnor Castle, Herefordshire, from 4-6 August. Activity will position the brand as a smooth-tasting vodka made from barley grown under Finland's ‘midnight sun'.
The appointment ends a ten-month stretch without agency support for Finlandia. Accent Communications promoted the brand from September 2004 (PRWeek, 24 January 2004) until April 2005.
Iris PR was established last year as part of marketing agency iris by ex-Band & Brown Communications associate board directors Bill McIntyre and Nick Porter.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London