Sunday Times in supplement rejig
The Sunday Times is seeking to boost its appeal to younger men by scrapping its 'Driving' supplement and shifting motor coverage into 'In Gear', a men's lifestyle section.
The 40-page section, which debuts this Sunday (10 September) will include features on technology, gadgets and extreme sports.
At the same time, the paper is revamping its 'Culture' magazine, adding an 11-page music section that includes features, interviews, listings and download information.
The Sunday Times' average circulation for January-June was 1,260,005, according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, down just over 2% on the same period in 2005.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region