BBC beefs up digital strategy with senior appointments
LONDON - BBC Worldwide has made two key strategy appointments to help drive the company's local and international growth.
Luke Bradley-Jones, has joined from Spectrum Strategy Consultants as head of strategy replacing Gill Pritchard, who has been promoted to head of business development.
The two will report to David Moody, managing director of digital media and director of strategy of BBC Worldwide.
Pritchard will be responsible for driving new revenue streams and spearheading key launches, in the UK and emerging territories. His first project will be to head the launch of BBC Worldwide's iPlayer.
The BBC Worldwide iPlayer is a commercial extension of the BBC's proposed iPlayer, which will allow people to download current and archived television and radio programmes via the internet.
Bradley-Jones will be responsible for the development of BBC Worldwide's strategy throughout all its global territories. His role includes devising Worldwide's strategy to pursue opportunities around the world, and working alongside management teams to drive BBC Worldwide into new markets.
The appointments follow a strong financial year for BBC Worldwide, which has seen an increased focus on international growth.
David Moody, managing director of digital media and director of strategy, said: "I'm delighted to have both Gill and Luke on board. We've picked out the best in the industry to both devise and implement our strategy and these appointments demonstrate BBC Worldwide's commitment to our long-term growth."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...