FlyBe contacts shops for online activity
FlyBe, the low-cost airline, is looking for an agency to handle its below-the-line account.
The airline, which rebranded from British European in 2002, has already contacted agencies. The shortlisted agencies will present their pitches next month.
The incumbent of three years, Clark McKay & Walpole, has been invited to pitch.
FlyBe wants agencies to come up with an online customer relationship marketing programme aimed at increasing online bookings.
Earlier this year, the budget airline backed the relaunch of its Economy Plus business service with a £1 million ad push through its ad agency Souk, with media planning through Starcom. CMW developed an online campaign, which was sent to 800,000 Flybe customers.
Eighty-six per cent of the airline's reservations are made online, up from 6 per cent in 2002.
Flybe is preparing for an IPO next summer. The company aims to raise up to £100 million.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...