FlyBe contacts shops for online activity
FlyBe, the low-cost airline, is looking for an agency to handle its below-the-line account.
The airline, which rebranded from British European in 2002, has already contacted agencies. The shortlisted agencies will present their pitches next month.
The incumbent of three years, Clark McKay & Walpole, has been invited to pitch.
FlyBe wants agencies to come up with an online customer relationship marketing programme aimed at increasing online bookings.
Earlier this year, the budget airline backed the relaunch of its Economy Plus business service with a £1 million ad push through its ad agency Souk, with media planning through Starcom. CMW developed an online campaign, which was sent to 800,000 Flybe customers.
Eighty-six per cent of the airline's reservations are made online, up from 6 per cent in 2002.
Flybe is preparing for an IPO next summer. The company aims to raise up to £100 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Project Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England