Fallon lands Shark Grand Prix for Sony Bravia 'balls' ad
Fallon has finally landed top honours for its "balls" spot for Sony Bravia, having triumphed at this year's Shark Awards in Kinsale.
The ad, directed by Nicolai Fuglsig through MJZ, was the brainchild of Fallon's Juan Cabral. It swept the board, winning the Grand Prix as well as golds in the leisure and cinema categories. It also won the Best Use of Music Award for Jose Gonzalez' track Heartbeats, and was named the World Winner.
Fallon saw off competition from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO's "noitulove" spot for Guinness. The ad, directed by Danny Kleinman through Danny Kleinman Productions, won golds in the International Television category and collected the Best Post-production and Special Effects Award.
JWT also cleaned up with its Smirnoff "love" campaign. The ad, directed by Fredrik Bond for MJZ, won golds in the spirits and cinema cate-gories and scooped the prizes for Best Direction and Best Editing.
This year's Shark Awards marked a return of the event to Kinsale in Ireland after two years at other venues, taking place once in Galway and once in Ennis.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...