Fallon lands Shark Grand Prix for Sony Bravia 'balls' ad
Fallon has finally landed top honours for its "balls" spot for Sony Bravia, having triumphed at this year's Shark Awards in Kinsale.
The ad, directed by Nicolai Fuglsig through MJZ, was the brainchild of Fallon's Juan Cabral. It swept the board, winning the Grand Prix as well as golds in the leisure and cinema categories. It also won the Best Use of Music Award for Jose Gonzalez' track Heartbeats, and was named the World Winner.
Fallon saw off competition from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO's "noitulove" spot for Guinness. The ad, directed by Danny Kleinman through Danny Kleinman Productions, won golds in the International Television category and collected the Best Post-production and Special Effects Award.
JWT also cleaned up with its Smirnoff "love" campaign. The ad, directed by Fredrik Bond for MJZ, won golds in the spirits and cinema cate-gories and scooped the prizes for Best Direction and Best Editing.
This year's Shark Awards marked a return of the event to Kinsale in Ireland after two years at other venues, taking place once in Galway and once in Ennis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London