Movers: Appointment at Advertising.com
Ellen Marzell is joining the Time Warner-owned, full-service digital agency Advertising.com as the vice-president of advertiser services.
In this role, she will be responsible for overseeing UK sales and marketing and will be tasked with driving the expansion of its direct response and branding clients. Marzell joins from Global Sportnet. She began her career in the UK at Saatchi & Saatchi London as a systems analyst. She was previously a figure skating champion in the US and later worked for TWI, part of the sports and entertainment marketing and media group IMG.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester