Revenue Science extends inventory with Advertising.com deal
LONDON - Advertisers will have access to a wider range of behaviourally targeted campaigns after a deal between Advertising.com UK and Revenue Science.
Revenue Science specialises in behavioural targeting for brand search advertising. Its deal with Advertising.com will let Revenue Science's clients deliver ads to Advertising.com's network, which reaches an audience of nearly 25m unique users, or 84% of the UK internet population.
Behavioural targeting aims to improve the effectiveness of online advertising by delivering ads based on a web user's actions. Advertisers benefit because more people respond to their ads and publishers benefit because it encourages advertisers to use online media.
Revenue Science said that its publishers needed more inventory for a wide variety of audience segments.
Richard Foster, managing director of Revenue Science UK, said: "By working with Advertising.com UK, we can help publishers meet this demand by leveraging the largest network in the UK while maintaining the value and ownership of their audiences and preserving advertiser relationships."
Its clients include the Financial Times, The Guardian, Times Online, The Daily Telegraph, Orange, Reuters, Daily Mail, The Sun, WSJ.com and Fox News.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...