Revenue Science extends inventory with Advertising.com deal
LONDON - Advertisers will have access to a wider range of behaviourally targeted campaigns after a deal between Advertising.com UK and Revenue Science.
Revenue Science specialises in behavioural targeting for brand search advertising. Its deal with Advertising.com will let Revenue Science's clients deliver ads to Advertising.com's network, which reaches an audience of nearly 25m unique users, or 84% of the UK internet population.
Behavioural targeting aims to improve the effectiveness of online advertising by delivering ads based on a web user's actions. Advertisers benefit because more people respond to their ads and publishers benefit because it encourages advertisers to use online media.
Revenue Science said that its publishers needed more inventory for a wide variety of audience segments.
Richard Foster, managing director of Revenue Science UK, said: "By working with Advertising.com UK, we can help publishers meet this demand by leveraging the largest network in the UK while maintaining the value and ownership of their audiences and preserving advertiser relationships."
Its clients include the Financial Times, The Guardian, Times Online, The Daily Telegraph, Orange, Reuters, Daily Mail, The Sun, WSJ.com and Fox News.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)