Revenue Science extends inventory with Advertising.com deal
LONDON - Advertisers will have access to a wider range of behaviourally targeted campaigns after a deal between Advertising.com UK and Revenue Science.
Revenue Science specialises in behavioural targeting for brand search advertising. Its deal with Advertising.com will let Revenue Science's clients deliver ads to Advertising.com's network, which reaches an audience of nearly 25m unique users, or 84% of the UK internet population.
Behavioural targeting aims to improve the effectiveness of online advertising by delivering ads based on a web user's actions. Advertisers benefit because more people respond to their ads and publishers benefit because it encourages advertisers to use online media.
Revenue Science said that its publishers needed more inventory for a wide variety of audience segments.
Richard Foster, managing director of Revenue Science UK, said: "By working with Advertising.com UK, we can help publishers meet this demand by leveraging the largest network in the UK while maintaining the value and ownership of their audiences and preserving advertiser relationships."
Its clients include the Financial Times, The Guardian, Times Online, The Daily Telegraph, Orange, Reuters, Daily Mail, The Sun, WSJ.com and Fox News.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)