ITV bolsters online sales team to boost revenues
LONDON - ITV has appointed three online sales managers to bolster the broadcaster's new focus on digital revenues.
Rob Hicks, Alexis James and Fiona Stedman will work closely with Colin Ramsay, head of online sales, and Vanessa Kent, controller of online sales at ITV.
Hicks previously worked as an account director at creative agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty, and in sales at GCap Media, The Independent and advertising.com.
James joins after five years with David Todd Associates and prior to that at Centaur Media where he developed new revenue streams on thelawyer.com.
Stedman has five years' experience in the online industry, and was previously account manager at Dennis Interactive and for the pan-European portal Lycos Europe.
Kent said: "We are delighted to be attracting such a high calibre of new recruits with a wide array of online experience to our sales team. It's testament to ITV's expanding portfolio of online propositions."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...