Asda'a PR celebrates UAE election victory
Asda'a has been hired to manage the public relations for the UAE National Election Committee, which will oversee the country's first ever elections to the Federal National Council, due to take place in December.
The Dubai-based agency won the account after a three-way pitch that also involved Promoseven Weber Shandwick and Bates PanGulf PR.
The campaign, which will be managed by Asda'a's public affairs practice, will help raise awareness of the elections and the electoral process.
The agency has also announced five other business wins, including the UAE Ministry of Governmental Sector Development, which has been tasked with improving the efficiency and productivity of the federal government.
Asda'a's corporate practice will also provide public relations for Welcare World Health Systems, which manages a
specialty network of hospitals, clinics and care centres in the UAE and Oman. Manning Selvage & Lee previously worked on the account. The team will also help drive a regional campaign for CB Richard Ellis, the world's largest commercial real estate services firm and property advisory practice.
RAK Petroleum has also hired the agency to promote its move into the region's energy sector. The company is planning to increase its presence in both regional and international markets.
Asda'a has also won the UAE media communications brief for Qatar Airways, following project work it did for the airline during this year's Arabian Travel Market.
Sunil John, managing director at Asda'a, said the reward for good work is more work.
This article was first published on PR Week Worldwire
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London