Wallpaper editor Langmead moves to NatMags' Esquire
LONDON - The National Magazine Company has poached Jeremy Langmead, the editor-in-chief of IPC's Wallpaper, to edit its men's monthly Esquire.
Langmead replaces Simon Tiffin, who left NatMags a month ago to explore new projects.
He has been Wallpaper's editor-in-chief for four years and in September led the magazine's 10th birthday celebrations.
Jackie Newcombe, managing director of IPC SouthBank, said: "Jeremy is a hugely talented editor who has been at the helm during Wallpaper's most successful period since its launch in 1996."
Esquire has lost 17.6% of its circulation over a year, with its latest figure covering January-June this year standing at 52,437 copies.
Jessica Burley, managing director of NatMags, said: "We are delighted that Jeremy will be the new editor of Esquire. Not only does he have exceptional fashion credentials and an impressive features background, he also inspires those around him -- the perfect combination for one of the most exciting roles in the industry."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)