Wallpaper editor Langmead moves to NatMags' Esquire
LONDON - The National Magazine Company has poached Jeremy Langmead, the editor-in-chief of IPC's Wallpaper, to edit its men's monthly Esquire.
Langmead replaces Simon Tiffin, who left NatMags a month ago to explore new projects.
He has been Wallpaper's editor-in-chief for four years and in September led the magazine's 10th birthday celebrations.
Jackie Newcombe, managing director of IPC SouthBank, said: "Jeremy is a hugely talented editor who has been at the helm during Wallpaper's most successful period since its launch in 1996."
Esquire has lost 17.6% of its circulation over a year, with its latest figure covering January-June this year standing at 52,437 copies.
Jessica Burley, managing director of NatMags, said: "We are delighted that Jeremy will be the new editor of Esquire. Not only does he have exceptional fashion credentials and an impressive features background, he also inspires those around him -- the perfect combination for one of the most exciting roles in the industry."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)