New campaign - Diet Coke
Coca-Cola is introducing a new 'hunk' in its latest ad campaign for Diet Coke. The multimillion-pound work, called 'Create your own Diet Coke break', starts next week and will run across TV, cinema, billboards, online and print. The TV execution features three female workers, each of whom has a can of the soft drink, who deliberately get themselves stuck in the office lift so they can call on a handsome lift engineer to come to their rescue. The soundtrack is a version of the Etta James classic I Just Wanna Make Love to You, covered by Jocelyn Brown. The ad, which was shot in Buenos Aires, is intended to emphasise how women's attitudes to men and relationships have changed since the 90s. The campaign is also aimed at emphasising the distinction between male-oriented Coke Zero and female-oriented Diet Coke.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...