New campaign - Diet Coke
Coca-Cola is introducing a new 'hunk' in its latest ad campaign for Diet Coke. The multimillion-pound work, called 'Create your own Diet Coke break', starts next week and will run across TV, cinema, billboards, online and print. The TV execution features three female workers, each of whom has a can of the soft drink, who deliberately get themselves stuck in the office lift so they can call on a handsome lift engineer to come to their rescue. The soundtrack is a version of the Etta James classic I Just Wanna Make Love to You, covered by Jocelyn Brown. The ad, which was shot in Buenos Aires, is intended to emphasise how women's attitudes to men and relationships have changed since the 90s. The campaign is also aimed at emphasising the distinction between male-oriented Coke Zero and female-oriented Diet Coke.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England