New campaign - Diet Coke
Coca-Cola is introducing a new 'hunk' in its latest ad campaign for Diet Coke. The multimillion-pound work, called 'Create your own Diet Coke break', starts next week and will run across TV, cinema, billboards, online and print. The TV execution features three female workers, each of whom has a can of the soft drink, who deliberately get themselves stuck in the office lift so they can call on a handsome lift engineer to come to their rescue. The soundtrack is a version of the Etta James classic I Just Wanna Make Love to You, covered by Jocelyn Brown. The ad, which was shot in Buenos Aires, is intended to emphasise how women's attitudes to men and relationships have changed since the 90s. The campaign is also aimed at emphasising the distinction between male-oriented Coke Zero and female-oriented Diet Coke.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...