New campaign - Diet Coke
Coca-Cola is introducing a new 'hunk' in its latest ad campaign for Diet Coke. The multimillion-pound work, called 'Create your own Diet Coke break', starts next week and will run across TV, cinema, billboards, online and print. The TV execution features three female workers, each of whom has a can of the soft drink, who deliberately get themselves stuck in the office lift so they can call on a handsome lift engineer to come to their rescue. The soundtrack is a version of the Etta James classic I Just Wanna Make Love to You, covered by Jocelyn Brown. The ad, which was shot in Buenos Aires, is intended to emphasise how women's attitudes to men and relationships have changed since the 90s. The campaign is also aimed at emphasising the distinction between male-oriented Coke Zero and female-oriented Diet Coke.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)