ITV streamlines brand strategy
ITV is planning a more unified approach to its promotional activity to reflect the growing importance of its digital channels and itv.com.
David Pemsel will oversee the strategy, replacing Clare Salmon in the role of group marketing director.
Pemsel joined ITV in October 2005 as marketing director. He was previously chief executive of creative agency Boymeetsgirl and managing partner of St Luke's.
He will oversee ITV's promotional strategy, including on- and off-air activity for the broadcaster's branded channels, trade marketing, media planning and programme publicity.
Clare Salmon, who was previously managing director of financial services at the AA, left the broadcaster at the end of last year.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...