ITV streamlines brand strategy
ITV is planning a more unified approach to its promotional activity to reflect the growing importance of its digital channels and itv.com.
David Pemsel will oversee the strategy, replacing Clare Salmon in the role of group marketing director.
Pemsel joined ITV in October 2005 as marketing director. He was previously chief executive of creative agency Boymeetsgirl and managing partner of St Luke's.
He will oversee ITV's promotional strategy, including on- and off-air activity for the broadcaster's branded channels, trade marketing, media planning and programme publicity.
Clare Salmon, who was previously managing director of financial services at the AA, left the broadcaster at the end of last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Head of SEO Lipton Fleming £80000 - £90000.00 per annum, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds