Capitalize snares hockey account
England Hockey has brought in Capitalize to promote the EuroHockey Nations Championships this August in Manchester.
The brief involves running a press office, business relations and pan-European consumer comms.
England Hockey marketing director Barry Snellgrove said: ‘Hockey is a sport that does not get nearly enough media attention, and in light of London 2012 and a real public interest in developing sports, Capitalize will be working with us to ensure it is put firmly on the map.’
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London