Tmnmedia snaps up Pixmania and ASOS lists
LONDON - Tmnmedia has been appointed by two of Europe's largest online retailers, Pixmania and Asos, to handle their email databases.
Pixmania is an online retailer of high -tech goods with a presence in 25 European countries, which receives over 4m unique users per month, and its sister company myPixmania is one of Europe's largest online photo processor.
The Pixmania.com and Mypixmania.com email databases have a total of 1,118,707 opt in email addresses across Europe of which 110,715 are UK records.
Asos.com, which rejoins tmnmedia, is one of the UK's top two most visited online clothing stores. Its file contains 600,000 email records.
Mark Smith, CEO at Tmnmedia's parent company TMN Group, said: "To win the management of this number of leads in such a short space of time is unprecedented. It tells the European market both that we’re the number one choice for quality inventory and email list management and that the UK leads the field."
"Our success in winning back ASOS and winning Pixmania’s list for the first time is a direct result of our strengths, track record and sales abilities. Pixmania and ASOS are confident that we are the best partner to monetise and protect the integrity of their opt-in customer databases."
Email marketing specialist tmnmedia now owns and manages over 10m names and the Pixmania and Asos lists join brands such as Loot and QXL in being marketed to companies such as Sky, T-Mobile and British Gas.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...