Haymarket drops 'publishing' in name change
LONDON - Haymarket Publishing Group has changed its name to Haymarket Media Group, dropping the word 'publishing' from its title.
In line with this, two of Haymarket Media Group's business divisions have also been renamed: Haymarket Business Media replaces Haymarket Business Publications Limited; and Haymarket Consumer Media replaces Haymarket Magazines Limited.
Eric Verdon-Roe, managing director, Haymarket Media Group, said: "In this, our 50th anniversary year, we can reflect with pride on how our traditional publishing business has evolved to meet the different information needs of today's fast changing markets.
"Our print titles are now complemented by a vast array of online and digital media, exhibitions, conferences, forums and awards ceremonies. Although publishing remains at our core, it is only part of our offering, and our new company and divisional names better reflect that."
Other divisional names in the UK and overseas and the leadership of all Haymarket business units remain unchanged.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London