Haymarket drops 'publishing' in name change
LONDON - Haymarket Publishing Group has changed its name to Haymarket Media Group, dropping the word 'publishing' from its title.
In line with this, two of Haymarket Media Group's business divisions have also been renamed: Haymarket Business Media replaces Haymarket Business Publications Limited; and Haymarket Consumer Media replaces Haymarket Magazines Limited.
Eric Verdon-Roe, managing director, Haymarket Media Group, said: "In this, our 50th anniversary year, we can reflect with pride on how our traditional publishing business has evolved to meet the different information needs of today's fast changing markets.
"Our print titles are now complemented by a vast array of online and digital media, exhibitions, conferences, forums and awards ceremonies. Although publishing remains at our core, it is only part of our offering, and our new company and divisional names better reflect that."
Other divisional names in the UK and overseas and the leadership of all Haymarket business units remain unchanged.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...