75th Anniversary Issue: Helpline
Becky Charles takes the hassle out of finding the right product or service - you ask the question, she'll provide the answer.
Q: We are appearing at a telecoms exhibition and want to give away goody bags that contain some unusual promotional items. Do you have any ideas?
A: Try Propaganda (020 8200 1000). It has an extensive range of standard, cutting-edge, bespoke and budget items.
If your budget is quite small but you want something bespoke, you can design your own four-colour PVC mobile-phone charms for less than 50p each or opt for knitted mobile-phone socks in up to four colours for under £1.
If your budget is slightly bigger and you want something more striking, Propaganda can supply a USB flash drive with biometric protection, which means it can be unlocked only by the owner's fingerprint.
Q: Who can set up an incentive scheme for us that will motivate the sales teams in our travel outlets across the UK, as well as reward teamwork?
A: Give Project Link (020 8977 9776) a call. It can structure, manage and deliver solutions to help companies achieve their motivational, reward, recognition and incentive objectives.
The company's offerings vary in size, budget and applications to suit any customer, from a start-up to a conglomerate.
It has experience working with companies in the financial services, retail, telecoms, utilities, travel, technology, B2B, B2C and public sectors.
Project Link can work with you to provide a bespoke solution with an emphasis on teamwork, with rewards tailored to employees ranging from team trips to a spa to cash rewards for top-performing individuals.
Q: We are a small theatre company and want to promote our latest production with a series of eye-catching taxi and poster ads in the local area. Who can supply these?
A: Why don't you call MPA Screen and Digital Print (020 8659 9338)? It has more than 25 years' experience and can produce graphics including vinyl pre-spaced lettering and logos in a wide range of colours, as well as PVC grades suitable for vehicle graphics.
It can also print high-quality, full-colour posters and banners, up to 1.5m wide, in virtually any length.
MPA accepts artwork in most Mac formats, can work to tight deadlines and usually provides estimates within the hour. Previous clients have included Odeon, Canon and the Samaritans.
Q: Our company is launching a quarterly customer title and we would like it to feature a regular cartoonist. Can you recommend anyone?
A: Give Neil Kerber (020 8441 6707) a call. He is a comic cartoonist whose work appears regularly in publications including Private Eye, the Daily Mirror, Now magazine, The Independent and London Lite.
He also produces work for greetings cards and books and can be commissioned for specific business briefs.
Tel: 020 8267 4305 or email:email@example.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London