Weather Channel chooses eType
EType has won the exclusive advertising contract for The Weather Channel from Ad2one, following a competitive pitch.
As the online advertising division of Media Initiatives Group, eType aims to increase revenues and boost awareness of the site, which has 1.5 million monthly unique users.
Rob Gay, managing director of eType, said: "We will work alongside weather.co.uk to build the site's profile with advertisers by pitching standard ad formats, as well as specific campaigns and sponsorships that complement the site's content and appeal to users."
Portals, including Yahoo! and Orange, have implemented weather.co.uk's technology to provide users with up-to-the-minute weather conditions and forecasts from around the world. Other eType clients include hi5, The Eggnetwork, Excite, Miniclip and Visit London.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...