Weather Channel chooses eType
EType has won the exclusive advertising contract for The Weather Channel from Ad2one, following a competitive pitch.
As the online advertising division of Media Initiatives Group, eType aims to increase revenues and boost awareness of the site, which has 1.5 million monthly unique users.
Rob Gay, managing director of eType, said: "We will work alongside weather.co.uk to build the site's profile with advertisers by pitching standard ad formats, as well as specific campaigns and sponsorships that complement the site's content and appeal to users."
Portals, including Yahoo! and Orange, have implemented weather.co.uk's technology to provide users with up-to-the-minute weather conditions and forecasts from around the world. Other eType clients include hi5, The Eggnetwork, Excite, Miniclip and Visit London.
This article was first published on Media Week
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...