Weather Channel chooses eType
EType has won the exclusive advertising contract for The Weather Channel from Ad2one, following a competitive pitch.
As the online advertising division of Media Initiatives Group, eType aims to increase revenues and boost awareness of the site, which has 1.5 million monthly unique users.
Rob Gay, managing director of eType, said: "We will work alongside weather.co.uk to build the site's profile with advertisers by pitching standard ad formats, as well as specific campaigns and sponsorships that complement the site's content and appeal to users."
Portals, including Yahoo! and Orange, have implemented weather.co.uk's technology to provide users with up-to-the-minute weather conditions and forecasts from around the world. Other eType clients include hi5, The Eggnetwork, Excite, Miniclip and Visit London.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London