Weather Channel chooses eType
EType has won the exclusive advertising contract for The Weather Channel from Ad2one, following a competitive pitch.
As the online advertising division of Media Initiatives Group, eType aims to increase revenues and boost awareness of the site, which has 1.5 million monthly unique users.
Rob Gay, managing director of eType, said: "We will work alongside weather.co.uk to build the site's profile with advertisers by pitching standard ad formats, as well as specific campaigns and sponsorships that complement the site's content and appeal to users."
Portals, including Yahoo! and Orange, have implemented weather.co.uk's technology to provide users with up-to-the-minute weather conditions and forecasts from around the world. Other eType clients include hi5, The Eggnetwork, Excite, Miniclip and Visit London.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Research Director - Cutting edge agency Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus , Manchester