Innocent rebrands Juicy Waters range as This Water
LONDON - Smoothie company Innocent is to rebrand its Juicy Waters range as This Water, following a review conducted by the health drink manufacturer's design agency Pearlfisher.
Innocent's decision to rebrand Juicy Waters was taken to emphasise the drink's "nothing but fruit" ethos, and follows 2005's packaging redesign, which was also handled by Pearlfisher.
The agency was asked to create a new name for Juicy Waters, and chose This Water because of its flexibility and adaptability for future on-pack phrases.
Pearlfisher said This Water would "communicate with short, sharp phrases describing the various flavours, ethics and benefits of the water".
Richard Reed, co-founder of Innocent, said: "Collaborating with Pearlfisher has been an exciting and rewarding process for us. They've worked really hard with our creative team to come up with our creative team to come up with an innovative new brand that offers real stand out."
This Water will appear in supermarkets and independent retailers in the UK from May 7.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...