The World: Geneva - Publicis unveils global events management division
Publicis Groupe is extending its specialist offerings with the launch of PublicisLive, a global events management venture based in Geneva.
It will be headed by Richard Attias, currently the head of Publicis Events Worldwide. He will have a "significant minority interest" in the operation, which will specialise in high-profile conferences and events, particularly in Europe and the Middle East.
Key clients will include the World Economic Forum.
Maurice Levy, the Publicis Groupe chairman, described Attias as "one of the most creative and entrepreneurial forces within the Publicis Groupe family".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London