The World: Geneva - Publicis unveils global events management division
Publicis Groupe is extending its specialist offerings with the launch of PublicisLive, a global events management venture based in Geneva.
It will be headed by Richard Attias, currently the head of Publicis Events Worldwide. He will have a "significant minority interest" in the operation, which will specialise in high-profile conferences and events, particularly in Europe and the Middle East.
Key clients will include the World Economic Forum.
Maurice Levy, the Publicis Groupe chairman, described Attias as "one of the most creative and entrepreneurial forces within the Publicis Groupe family".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior Account Exec/Account Manager - Integrated (6 months+) Stopgap £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager The Little Black Book Agency £23000 - £26000 per annum, Manchester