View London undergoes visual revamp
LONDON - View London, the website that features London news, events and reviews, has been given a new look, marking the first change to its design since its launch seven years ago.
The redesign aims to improve functionality following years of expansion, which has seen the site grow to more than 150,000 pages.
The design team worked on changing the presentation of information and refining the channels to make navigation easier.
New features on View London include image galleries for venues, restaurant recipes, cocktail recipes for bars, social networking and cinema ticket booking, alongside the regular venue reviews and entertainment news.
Josh De Haan, managing director and co-founder, said: "The time and investment we have put into this major development is our way of saying 'thanks' to all those people who use View London.
"The website forms an integral part of their daily decision-making process and we want to make it a much easier and more pleasurable experience for them".
View London consistently posts 1.4m unique visitors a month and a national roll-out of View city websites is currently in the pipeline.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...