View London undergoes visual revamp
LONDON - View London, the website that features London news, events and reviews, has been given a new look, marking the first change to its design since its launch seven years ago.
The redesign aims to improve functionality following years of expansion, which has seen the site grow to more than 150,000 pages.
The design team worked on changing the presentation of information and refining the channels to make navigation easier.
New features on View London include image galleries for venues, restaurant recipes, cocktail recipes for bars, social networking and cinema ticket booking, alongside the regular venue reviews and entertainment news.
Josh De Haan, managing director and co-founder, said: "The time and investment we have put into this major development is our way of saying 'thanks' to all those people who use View London.
"The website forms an integral part of their daily decision-making process and we want to make it a much easier and more pleasurable experience for them".
View London consistently posts 1.4m unique visitors a month and a national roll-out of View city websites is currently in the pipeline.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Senior Producer/ Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Designer - Suffolk ASG £25,000, Suffolk