View London undergoes visual revamp
LONDON - View London, the website that features London news, events and reviews, has been given a new look, marking the first change to its design since its launch seven years ago.
The redesign aims to improve functionality following years of expansion, which has seen the site grow to more than 150,000 pages.
The design team worked on changing the presentation of information and refining the channels to make navigation easier.
New features on View London include image galleries for venues, restaurant recipes, cocktail recipes for bars, social networking and cinema ticket booking, alongside the regular venue reviews and entertainment news.
Josh De Haan, managing director and co-founder, said: "The time and investment we have put into this major development is our way of saying 'thanks' to all those people who use View London.
"The website forms an integral part of their daily decision-making process and we want to make it a much easier and more pleasurable experience for them".
View London consistently posts 1.4m unique visitors a month and a national roll-out of View city websites is currently in the pipeline.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London