Fresh Media Awards honours agencies winners
Metro Radio, MEN Media and Feather Brooksbank shared the honours at this year's Fresh Media Awards, which recognise media excellence outside of London.
Feather Brooksbank was named media agency of the year, beating last year's winner, MediaCom North. It also picked up a planning and research award for its First Scot Rail campaign, "From small acorns great oaks may grow".
The Grand Prix award for outstanding individual entry in any category went to the North East's Metro Radio for its "Shearer Testimonial" campaign.
MEN won media sales team of the year and also triumphed in the media brand proposition and sponsorship campaign categories.
WPP-owned agency Mediaedge:cia was another star performer, winning awards for both its Carex and Online Sophistication Driving Business campaigns.
The Fresh Awards is in its third year. All winners are automatically entered into the Media Week awards held in London later this year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London