Oracle taps Blanc & Otus for task in North America
SAN FRANCISO: Enterprise software corporation Oracle has selected Blanc & Otus to handle a portion of its North American consumer and trade PR account.Oracle taps Blanc & Otus for task in North America
The San Francisco-based tech agency will assist primarily in communications efforts on behalf of its tech products and services, said Bob Wynne, Oracle's VP of worldwide corporate communications.
In the US, the Redwood Shores, CA-based client also works with DC-based O'Keeffe & Company, which specializes in customer-references programs and public-sector and government outreach.
B&O was selected following an RFP process in which "there were some good choices we could have made," said Wynne. "The decision was very, very hard."
Wynne did not disclose which, if any, agency B&O replaced, but he did say that B&O's established relationship with business management software provider Hyperion, acquired by Oracle in March, factored in the pitch.
Though a PR budget was not disclosed, Hampton called it "significant." The open-ended contract begins June 1.
This article was first published on PR Week USA
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...