Oracle taps Blanc & Otus for task in North America
SAN FRANCISO: Enterprise software corporation Oracle has selected Blanc & Otus to handle a portion of its North American consumer and trade PR account.Oracle taps Blanc & Otus for task in North America
The San Francisco-based tech agency will assist primarily in communications efforts on behalf of its tech products and services, said Bob Wynne, Oracle's VP of worldwide corporate communications.
In the US, the Redwood Shores, CA-based client also works with DC-based O'Keeffe & Company, which specializes in customer-references programs and public-sector and government outreach.
B&O was selected following an RFP process in which "there were some good choices we could have made," said Wynne. "The decision was very, very hard."
Wynne did not disclose which, if any, agency B&O replaced, but he did say that B&O's established relationship with business management software provider Hyperion, acquired by Oracle in March, factored in the pitch.
Though a PR budget was not disclosed, Hampton called it "significant." The open-ended contract begins June 1.
This article was first published on PR Week USA
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive - Fantastic Digital / Integrated agency up to £22k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£22k, Surrey - Close to Guildford
- Global Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, South East region