Virgin Atlantic unveils US brand campaign
Virgin Atlantic is launching a through-the-line brand campaign with a digital hub to push its new Premium Economy service, expanding its UK base to target US users.
The campaign aims to relaunch the new Premium Economy cabin to American business travellers while reaching core customers and raising brand awareness.
Start Creative, a Virgin Atlantic agency for 12 years, worked with US DM agency Chinnici Direct. The resulting campaign targets a corporate budget-minded audience to promote the space and comfort of the new service. The tagline 'Get a lot more, for little more' aims to push both financial and emotional benefits.
Prospective Premium Economy flyers, and their travel bookers, will be linked through to the campaign site, virginatlantic.com/alotmorespace, by targeted emails and banner ads. In total 450,000 emails will go out. These consist of several headlines, providing multiple access points for users to navigate service features. The site features a series of interactive narratives with character voice-overs.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...