Virgin Atlantic unveils US brand campaign
Virgin Atlantic is launching a through-the-line brand campaign with a digital hub to push its new Premium Economy service, expanding its UK base to target US users.
The campaign aims to relaunch the new Premium Economy cabin to American business travellers while reaching core customers and raising brand awareness.
Start Creative, a Virgin Atlantic agency for 12 years, worked with US DM agency Chinnici Direct. The resulting campaign targets a corporate budget-minded audience to promote the space and comfort of the new service. The tagline 'Get a lot more, for little more' aims to push both financial and emotional benefits.
Prospective Premium Economy flyers, and their travel bookers, will be linked through to the campaign site, virginatlantic.com/alotmorespace, by targeted emails and banner ads. In total 450,000 emails will go out. These consist of several headlines, providing multiple access points for users to navigate service features. The site features a series of interactive narratives with character voice-overs.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Client Account Manager - Mobile Advertising Digital Gurus £30000 - £36000 per annum + bonus, negotiable, benefits, London
- Mobile Solutions Architect ( EMEA ) #Mobile - London Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum + Negotiable upon experience, City of London
- Mobile Project Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Applications) Digital Gurus £45000 - £57000 per annum + benefits, package, London
- INTEGRATED agency - South West London - ACCOUNT MANAGER or Senior Account Manager x 2 - £27k-35K Judi Patton £27k-£35k, South West London
- Media Account Director - Mobile Display Advertising Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London