Innocent seeks agency for £4m creative account
LONDON - Innocent Drinks, the fruit smoothie and juice brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £4 million creative account.
The company has approached several London-based shops and has held early meetings. The pitch is being handled by Creative Brief.
Innocent is looking for agencies with strong creative credentials to work alongside its in-house creative team. The scope of work will include TV, press, outdoor, radio and heavily-weighted digital elements.
The incumbent, Lowe London, which won the account in October 2005, is understood to be repitching for the business.
The brand now has a 68 per cent share of the smoothies market, and an ?annual turnover of £100 million.
Earlier this month, Innocent appointed the digital agency Soup to handle online creative for its summer events programme.
Innocent did not return calls as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire