Innocent seeks agency for £4m creative account
LONDON - Innocent Drinks, the fruit smoothie and juice brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £4 million creative account.
The company has approached several London-based shops and has held early meetings. The pitch is being handled by Creative Brief.
Innocent is looking for agencies with strong creative credentials to work alongside its in-house creative team. The scope of work will include TV, press, outdoor, radio and heavily-weighted digital elements.
The incumbent, Lowe London, which won the account in October 2005, is understood to be repitching for the business.
The brand now has a 68 per cent share of the smoothies market, and an ?annual turnover of £100 million.
Earlier this month, Innocent appointed the digital agency Soup to handle online creative for its summer events programme.
Innocent did not return calls as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)