Innocent seeks agency for £4m creative account
LONDON - Innocent Drinks, the fruit smoothie and juice brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £4 million creative account.
The company has approached several London-based shops and has held early meetings. The pitch is being handled by Creative Brief.
Innocent is looking for agencies with strong creative credentials to work alongside its in-house creative team. The scope of work will include TV, press, outdoor, radio and heavily-weighted digital elements.
The incumbent, Lowe London, which won the account in October 2005, is understood to be repitching for the business.
The brand now has a 68 per cent share of the smoothies market, and an ?annual turnover of £100 million.
Earlier this month, Innocent appointed the digital agency Soup to handle online creative for its summer events programme.
Innocent did not return calls as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Planner Source £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits & ongoing training, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...