Innocent seeks agency for £4m creative account
LONDON - Innocent Drinks, the fruit smoothie and juice brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £4 million creative account.
The company has approached several London-based shops and has held early meetings. The pitch is being handled by Creative Brief.
Innocent is looking for agencies with strong creative credentials to work alongside its in-house creative team. The scope of work will include TV, press, outdoor, radio and heavily-weighted digital elements.
The incumbent, Lowe London, which won the account in October 2005, is understood to be repitching for the business.
The brand now has a 68 per cent share of the smoothies market, and an ?annual turnover of £100 million.
Earlier this month, Innocent appointed the digital agency Soup to handle online creative for its summer events programme.
Innocent did not return calls as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London