EuroNews launches new live web TV service
LONDON - EuroNews is launching a live internet TV service that allows users to directly access the seven language versions of EuroNews without any subscription fee.
EuroNews will be streamed live simultaneously in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, using Jalipo's pay by the minute J-credits system.
Philippe Cayla, Chairman and CEO of EuroNews, said: "We are proud to be significantly expanding our relationship with Jalipo.
"The cooperation offers us the flexibility and security we need to deliver EuroNews in a choice of seven languages, to our audience when and wherever they wish to view it. The partnership makes sound business sense for us, and we are excited to offer the expanded service to our audience."
Alan Mercer, operations director of Jalipo, said: "It gives us the perfect opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities: no other web TV offering can stream live channels via the internet in this flexible way.
"EuroNews is a unique news channel through its live multi-lingual broadcasts and we are alone in being able to deliver them with our special business model on the web."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)