EuroNews launches new live web TV service
LONDON - EuroNews is launching a live internet TV service that allows users to directly access the seven language versions of EuroNews without any subscription fee.
EuroNews will be streamed live simultaneously in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, using Jalipo's pay by the minute J-credits system.
Philippe Cayla, Chairman and CEO of EuroNews, said: "We are proud to be significantly expanding our relationship with Jalipo.
"The cooperation offers us the flexibility and security we need to deliver EuroNews in a choice of seven languages, to our audience when and wherever they wish to view it. The partnership makes sound business sense for us, and we are excited to offer the expanded service to our audience."
Alan Mercer, operations director of Jalipo, said: "It gives us the perfect opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities: no other web TV offering can stream live channels via the internet in this flexible way.
"EuroNews is a unique news channel through its live multi-lingual broadcasts and we are alone in being able to deliver them with our special business model on the web."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London