Innocent re-opens talks with ad agencies
LONDON - Innocent is once again talking to advertising agencies, just weeks after it cancelled its pitch and retained Lowe London to its £4 million above-the-line account.
Innocent... agency meetings
The fruit smoothie and juice brand has scheduled meetings with undisclosed agencies to discuss its arrangements. It is understood to have informed agencies that Lowe remains on "amber" on the account.
A spokeswoman for Innocent said: "Whilst retaining a lead agency, Innocent has always worked occasionally on an ad hoc basis with other agencies. It is therefore business as usual for us to hold chemistry meetings with other agencies on a purely speculative basis and with no current brief in mind."
In June this year, the company called a review out of Lowe, the agency it appointed in 2005, and appointed Creative Brief to handle the process. However, following contract negotiations with Lowe, the company pulled the pitch.
At the time, Innocent's head of communications, Charlotte Rawlins, said: "We're delighted to be continuing the relationship with Lowe. We've had some really constructive discussions with them over the past few weeks, and we now have a proposal and a budget that both sides are happy with."
Innocent is has a 68 per cent share of the smoothie market and an annual turnover of £100 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Consultant - Innovation and Marketing Capability Rare Selection Up to £55K + 20% bonus, Bucks