Innocent re-opens talks with ad agencies
LONDON - Innocent is once again talking to advertising agencies, just weeks after it cancelled its pitch and retained Lowe London to its £4 million above-the-line account.
Innocent... agency meetings
The fruit smoothie and juice brand has scheduled meetings with undisclosed agencies to discuss its arrangements. It is understood to have informed agencies that Lowe remains on "amber" on the account.
A spokeswoman for Innocent said: "Whilst retaining a lead agency, Innocent has always worked occasionally on an ad hoc basis with other agencies. It is therefore business as usual for us to hold chemistry meetings with other agencies on a purely speculative basis and with no current brief in mind."
In June this year, the company called a review out of Lowe, the agency it appointed in 2005, and appointed Creative Brief to handle the process. However, following contract negotiations with Lowe, the company pulled the pitch.
At the time, Innocent's head of communications, Charlotte Rawlins, said: "We're delighted to be continuing the relationship with Lowe. We've had some really constructive discussions with them over the past few weeks, and we now have a proposal and a budget that both sides are happy with."
Innocent is has a 68 per cent share of the smoothie market and an annual turnover of £100 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London