Innocent re-opens talks with ad agencies
LONDON - Innocent is once again talking to advertising agencies, just weeks after it cancelled its pitch and retained Lowe London to its £4 million above-the-line account.
Innocent... agency meetings
The fruit smoothie and juice brand has scheduled meetings with undisclosed agencies to discuss its arrangements. It is understood to have informed agencies that Lowe remains on "amber" on the account.
A spokeswoman for Innocent said: "Whilst retaining a lead agency, Innocent has always worked occasionally on an ad hoc basis with other agencies. It is therefore business as usual for us to hold chemistry meetings with other agencies on a purely speculative basis and with no current brief in mind."
In June this year, the company called a review out of Lowe, the agency it appointed in 2005, and appointed Creative Brief to handle the process. However, following contract negotiations with Lowe, the company pulled the pitch.
At the time, Innocent's head of communications, Charlotte Rawlins, said: "We're delighted to be continuing the relationship with Lowe. We've had some really constructive discussions with them over the past few weeks, and we now have a proposal and a budget that both sides are happy with."
Innocent is has a 68 per cent share of the smoothie market and an annual turnover of £100 million.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...