Munro snaps up media research company M-Lab
LONDON - Marketing services group Munro Global has acquired Media Lab Research, which works for the BBC, Emap Radio and GCap, for an undisclosed sum.
The agency will join Munro's existing portfolio of market research firms, which include FDS International, Maven Research and field research specialist, acefieldwork.
The enlarged group turnover is forecast to exceed £10m in 2007.
M-Lab's clients also include Readers Digest, Save the Children, CMPi and Channel 4.
The agency was the lead quantitative research partner for Channel 4 in supporting its successful bid for the UK's second DAB multiplex digital radio franchise, confirmed by Ofcom in July this year.
Richard Hepburn, chief executive of Munro, said: "M-Lab is a fast growing business with an experienced team and an excellent track record in delivering research solutions to a range of blue-chip media clients.
"This acquisition adds proven expertise in media research to complement [our existing agencies]."Livingston said: "We have had an excellent three years building the M-Lab business but recognise that to reach the next stage of our development we needed to find a complementary strategic partner with a shared vision.
"Munro very much 'fits the bill' in this regard and we look forward to working with the teams at FDS, Maven and Acefieldwork in strengthening and broadening our offer to a wider range of media clients."
Munro's FDS agency focuses on telecoms, utilities and the public sector, while Maven focuses on automotive, financial services, business services and employee engagement research.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Lead Business Analyst Hays Information Technology £37500.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Dorset
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...