Metro increases advertising rates
Associated Newspapers has increased the advertising rate for its free morning newspaper Metro to reflect a 40% increase in distribution. The rate is understood to have increased by no more than 30%.
It follows the announcement that a further 205,000 copies of the daily are to be distributed in London and the South East, as well as 45,000 copies to be spread among eight other editions, including Manchester.
An extra 250 stations - including Epsom, Leatherhead, Barnes and Chiswick - have been added to the paper's South East distribution in response to customer demand.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire