Metro increases advertising rates
Associated Newspapers has increased the advertising rate for its free morning newspaper Metro to reflect a 40% increase in distribution. The rate is understood to have increased by no more than 30%.
It follows the announcement that a further 205,000 copies of the daily are to be distributed in London and the South East, as well as 45,000 copies to be spread among eight other editions, including Manchester.
An extra 250 stations - including Epsom, Leatherhead, Barnes and Chiswick - have been added to the paper's South East distribution in response to customer demand.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)