Metro increases advertising rates
Associated Newspapers has increased the advertising rate for its free morning newspaper Metro to reflect a 40% increase in distribution. The rate is understood to have increased by no more than 30%.
It follows the announcement that a further 205,000 copies of the daily are to be distributed in London and the South East, as well as 45,000 copies to be spread among eight other editions, including Manchester.
An extra 250 stations - including Epsom, Leatherhead, Barnes and Chiswick - have been added to the paper's South East distribution in response to customer demand.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton