Brand Republic shortlisted twice for AOP awards
LONDON - Brand Republic has been shortlisted in two categories for the Association of Online Publishers Awards 2007, in a year where entries were up by almost 50% on last year.
Brand Republic has been shortlisted in the Design and Usability category, and in the Business Website category.
There were 320 entries overall into this year's awards, up from around 230 last year.
In the Business Website category, Brand Republic is up against sites including Building Design and CNet's ZDNet.co.uk.
A host of media owners are competing in a number of other categories. In the Online Advertising Sales Team category, Channel 4 is competing with the likes of Conde Nast Interactive and the Guardian News & Media digital sales team.
In the Cross-Media Project category, BBC Sport 'Ashes Coverage' is up against Guardian News & Media for 'The BAE Files' and 'The Best of MBA' in association with IBM Times Media, among others.
In the Commercial Partnership category Dennis Publishing is shortlisted for Monkey & Wilkinson Sword, Emap & Universal McCann for Xbox 360, and Emap and Guardian Unlimited for 'Future of Food'.
In Online Community the My Sun website is shortlisted again, alongside Runnersworld.co.uk and another mention for My Telegraph.
In the best Consumer Website section IPC Media's marieclaire.co.uk, BBC News Business, and
Telegraph.co.uk fight it out, among others.
There are mentions again for Emap, CNet, Guardian Unlimited, Sun Online and the Telegraph Group in Consumer Publisher, while Incisive Media and Reed Business Information are among those shortlisted for the Business Publisher award.
For a full list of those shortlisted visit the AOP website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London