Collins to join RKCR/Y&R as creative chief
LONDON - Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R is poised to sign the Mother creative director, Damon Collins, as its creative director.
Collins... RKCR/Y&R role
Collins will report to Mark Roalfe, the RKCR/Y&R founding partner and executive creative director. He replaces Ben Priest, who quit in June alongside James Murphy and David Golding, the RKCR/Y&R chief executive and planning director, to launch a start-up.
Collins joined Mother in February 2005 to run the agency's £35 million Boots account. He began his career at Gold Greenlees Trott and later had stints at Saatchi & Saatchi and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
He joined Lowe London in 2000, where he was later promoted to creative director with his partner Tony Barry. The pair split in May 2004 when Barry quit the agency for Clemmow Hornby Inge. Collins left two months later.
The appointment leaves only Golding's planning director position vacant at RKCR/Y&R. The agency moved quickly to fill Murphy's chief executive role by promoting Richard Exon from managing director in July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London