People moves: Prudential
Prudential has promoted Ali Crossley to marketing director following the departure of Angus MacIver.
Crossley, who will be the company's third marketing director this year, was previously director of lifetime mortgages at the financial services firm, but has a background in marketing and advertising. MacIver leaves this month to join Morrisons.
Separately, Prudential has hired Barclays group corporate affairs director Stephen Whitehead as group communications director.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex