People moves: Prudential
Prudential has promoted Ali Crossley to marketing director following the departure of Angus MacIver.
Crossley, who will be the company's third marketing director this year, was previously director of lifetime mortgages at the financial services firm, but has a background in marketing and advertising. MacIver leaves this month to join Morrisons.
Separately, Prudential has hired Barclays group corporate affairs director Stephen Whitehead as group communications director.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London