RAB looks to improve customer focus
The Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB) will announce plans to restructure its agency team with a raft of new appointments at its Radio 3.0: Catch the New Radio Wave conference on Thursday.
The RadioCentre division is to create a new team with "greater customer focus" that offers each major agency group a strategy consultant as a single point of contact.
Under the guidance of new managing director Simon Redican, the move towards closer relationships is intended to enable the RAB to work on more bespoke advertising, offer better creative consultations and implement more cross-industry briefs.
Three existing RAB employees - Judith Spilsbury, Jo Coltman and Mark Williams - have been promoted to strategy consultants, while three more people have been recruited to the position - Nicci Roffey joins from News International, Natalie Scott from CBS Outdoor and Mike Holt from production company Somethin' Else.
Redican said personal contact with agencies was something that was "all too often ignored these days".
He added: "Radio is now multiplatform and we want to make sure people are considering radio and getting the best out of the medium."
The sold-out 3.0: Catch the New Radio Wave conference will be webcast on the organisation's website from 9am on Thursday (1 November) at www.rab.co.uk/radiowave.
This article was first published on Media Week
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...