Schweppes promotes mixers with celebrity lookalikes
LONDON - Schweppes has reunited with controversial English photographer Alison Jackson to promote its range of mixers in a Christmas ad campaign featuring celebrity lookalikes of Gordon Brown, Jose Mourinho and Kate Moss.
The campaign, created by Mother, shows celebrity lookalikes of unlikely couples entering into the seasonal spirit of goodwill and putting aside their differences in order to share a festive drink.
The pairs include Gordon Brown and Tony Blair, Jose Mourinho and Roman Abramovich, and Pete Doherty and Kate Moss.
The pictures use the caption "Sch...you know who should mix this Christmas".
The work breaks on December 3 and will appear on billboards in London for a limited period.
Alison Jackson previously created work for Schweppes from 2001 to 2003, which won her a number of creative awards.
She became famous in 1999 with her lookalike photographs of celebrities in compromising situations, including pictures that apparently showed Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed with a mixed-race love child. She went on to win a Bafta for the BBC Two series 'Doubletake'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London