Schweppes promotes mixers with celebrity lookalikes
LONDON - Schweppes has reunited with controversial English photographer Alison Jackson to promote its range of mixers in a Christmas ad campaign featuring celebrity lookalikes of Gordon Brown, Jose Mourinho and Kate Moss.
The campaign, created by Mother, shows celebrity lookalikes of unlikely couples entering into the seasonal spirit of goodwill and putting aside their differences in order to share a festive drink.
The pairs include Gordon Brown and Tony Blair, Jose Mourinho and Roman Abramovich, and Pete Doherty and Kate Moss.
The pictures use the caption "Sch...you know who should mix this Christmas".
The work breaks on December 3 and will appear on billboards in London for a limited period.
Alison Jackson previously created work for Schweppes from 2001 to 2003, which won her a number of creative awards.
She became famous in 1999 with her lookalike photographs of celebrities in compromising situations, including pictures that apparently showed Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed with a mixed-race love child. She went on to win a Bafta for the BBC Two series 'Doubletake'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...