Independent.co.uk to relaunch next month
LONDON - The Independent is to relaunch its website next month but it is unclear whether the newspaper publisher will still release its first ABC Electronic user figures before 2008.
However, the Independent.co.uk was not willing to comment on whether the publication of its ABCe figures would now be postponed until after the relaunch.
Bill Swanson, general manager of Independent's New Ventures division, said: "We will relaunch before Christmas." He declined to specify whether this would be accompanied with the site's ABCe figures.
The Independent was the final broadsheet among the national newspapers to sign up to be audited by ABC Electronic.
Guardian Unlimited, Times Online, Thesun.co.uk, Telegraph.co.uk and The Daily Mail online, which published its first ABCe figures in July this year, all report their unique users figure in monthly reports produced by ABCe.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...