IPC TX appoints publisher for TV and soap titles
LONDON - IPC TX has appointed Gareth Beesley as publisher of its TV listings titles TVTimes and TV & Satellite Week, and soap magazine Soaplife.
Beesley will take up his role as publisher on January 3, replacing Richard Coles who left to "pursue other interests".
Beesley is currently associate publisher of IPC Ignite monthlies Uncut and Loaded. He was previously associate publisher of IPC Inspire's technology portfolio, including What Digital Camera, The Railway Magazine and Aeroplane.
Before moving into publishing, Beesley was circulation manager for IPC TX and was part of the launch team for TV easy, the compact TV weekly.
Angie O'Farrell, publishing director of TVTimes, TV & Satellite Week and Soaplife, said: "Gareth has gained fantastic publishing experience over the last couple of years and he already has great knowledge of the TV weeklies market."
Beesley said: "I am looking forward to working with the teams and taking these great brands from strength to strength."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London