IPC TX appoints publisher for TV and soap titles
LONDON - IPC TX has appointed Gareth Beesley as publisher of its TV listings titles TVTimes and TV & Satellite Week, and soap magazine Soaplife.
Beesley will take up his role as publisher on January 3, replacing Richard Coles who left to "pursue other interests".
Beesley is currently associate publisher of IPC Ignite monthlies Uncut and Loaded. He was previously associate publisher of IPC Inspire's technology portfolio, including What Digital Camera, The Railway Magazine and Aeroplane.
Before moving into publishing, Beesley was circulation manager for IPC TX and was part of the launch team for TV easy, the compact TV weekly.
Angie O'Farrell, publishing director of TVTimes, TV & Satellite Week and Soaplife, said: "Gareth has gained fantastic publishing experience over the last couple of years and he already has great knowledge of the TV weeklies market."
Beesley said: "I am looking forward to working with the teams and taking these great brands from strength to strength."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...