Wallpaper launches online graduate directory
LONDON - Design magazine Wallpaper is revealing the 110 best young designers in a new online directory on its website.
The Graduate Directory features new talent from around the world across design, fashion, photography, art and graphics. The directory also includes photographs of the best work.
The directory is searchable and allows visitors to pinpoint designers and studios by location.
Tony Chambers, Wallpaper editor-in-chief, said: "Wallpaper and its readers are passionate about design and fascinated to hear what will be happening tomorrow, so launching this directory makes perfect sense.
"Wallpaper cast its critical net across the globe to compile this directory of the best graduates, which I'm delighted will be available to readers whenever they need it on wallpaper.com."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London