Wallpaper launches online graduate directory
LONDON - Design magazine Wallpaper is revealing the 110 best young designers in a new online directory on its website.
The Graduate Directory features new talent from around the world across design, fashion, photography, art and graphics. The directory also includes photographs of the best work.
The directory is searchable and allows visitors to pinpoint designers and studios by location.
Tony Chambers, Wallpaper editor-in-chief, said: "Wallpaper and its readers are passionate about design and fascinated to hear what will be happening tomorrow, so launching this directory makes perfect sense.
"Wallpaper cast its critical net across the globe to compile this directory of the best graduates, which I'm delighted will be available to readers whenever they need it on wallpaper.com."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...