Syzygy Group aquires interactive agency Hi-ReS!
LONDON - Syzygy Group, the digital agency owned in part by WPP, has made its third acquisition in a year and taken a majority stake in London-based agency Hi-ReS! for an undisclosed sum.
Syzygy, which has offices in London, Frankfurt and Hamburg, says it is planning further acquisitions in the future.
Founded in 1999 by two Germans, Florian Schmitt and Alexandra Jugovic, Hi-ReS! has a string of awards to its name, including a Bafta, Cyber Lion and a Clio. Its clients include Nokia, Sony, EMI, Adidas, Dolce & Gabbana and Diesel.
Marco Seiler, Syzygy's CEO, said: "Hi-ReS! is one of the world's first stops for digital marketing solutions. With its acquisition, the Syzygy Group enlarges and further strengthens its team of top creatives. More than ever before, we are now able to assume idea leadership for top international brands."
The agency, whose names stands for "Handsome Information - Radical Entertainment Systems", will continue to run independently within the Syzygy Group.
Gareth Phillips, managing director of Syzygy in London, said: "We are very much looking forward to working alongside the Hi-Res! team, there are some real synergies to be had that will offer clients added value."
Last year Syzygy acquired London-based Unique Digital and GFEH in Hamburg, Germany.
Syzygy now has more than 250 staff and generated sales of more than £18.5m in 2007.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)