FlyMonarch.com adopts Google search
Low-fares airline flyMonarch.com has implemented Google search, in line with a new customer-interaction strategy.
The Google customer search function replaces an in-house developed system, meaning improvements to speed, accuracy and context of customer search.
E-commerce manager, Ian Chambers, said flyMonarch.com plans to ramp up customer interaction, with stickier content, and users' video testimonials.
The site already carries text reviews from customers, and recently introduced PayPal to reach more people.
"We're constantly developing the site," Chambers said. "By Q1 of next year, we should have an interactive video site set up."
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Branding Consultant - Branding and Strategy Consultancy - London Spectrum £90,000 - £120,000, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...