FlyMonarch.com adopts Google search
Low-fares airline flyMonarch.com has implemented Google search, in line with a new customer-interaction strategy.
The Google customer search function replaces an in-house developed system, meaning improvements to speed, accuracy and context of customer search.
E-commerce manager, Ian Chambers, said flyMonarch.com plans to ramp up customer interaction, with stickier content, and users' video testimonials.
The site already carries text reviews from customers, and recently introduced PayPal to reach more people.
"We're constantly developing the site," Chambers said. "By Q1 of next year, we should have an interactive video site set up."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region