Rubber Republic launches one-stop viral seeding shop
LONDON - Rubber Republic, the independently owned viral agency, has launched a specialist ad distribution network with a combined reach of 14m people, in an attempt to create a one-stop shop for viral seeding.
The initiative, called Viral Ad Network, will seed video and gaming viral ads across more than 2,400 websites, based on a cost-per-view payment model.
The network places particular emphasis on sites offering sport, automotive, entertainment and technology content. It includes video sharing websites, portals, social networks and blogs, as well as conventional websites.
Chris Quigley, Rubber Republic founder, said: "Viral campaigns have grown in the last 12 months, and have become an integral part of most ad campaigns.
"The Viral Ad Network is designed to ensure these campaigns get as much exposure as possible and reach their target audience."
The initiative has been in the beta testing phase for the last six months, running campaigns for advertisers such as Nokia, O2, HP, McCain and the BBC.
At present, the network is running in the UK and Europe, but plans are afoot to expand its reach to the US.
Ian Ochiltree, Viral Ad Network product manager, said: "Advertisers want their films, games and interactive sites to be seen by as many people as possible.
"Website owners want entertaining, relevant and fresh content for their viewers; the Viral Ad Network helps match up great viral content with the people who want to view it, and pays them to do so. It's a win-win situation."
Rubber Republic is one of the UK's leading viral marketing companies; its clients include Sony, Warner Music International, Polaroid, Triumph, EasyJet, the BBC and the COI.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London