BBC takes on brief for National Trust
BBC Customer Publishing has won the contract to publish The National Trust's magazine, Active.
Red Fox Media was the previous publisher of Active, which is The National Trust's key means of communication with its 49,000 volunteers around England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The new-look title will celebrate the Trust's achievements and keep volunteers informed of developments within the organisation.
Published three times a year, the first issue of Active is to be produced by BBC Customer Publishing and the first edition will be delivered to volunteers in early April.
Julie Williams, director of BBC Customer Publishing, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity for us to strengthen our client base within both the heritage and charity sectors."
The deal is the latest conservation-themed contract win for BBC Customer Publishing. Last year, it won a pitch to publish a magazine for tree conservation group The Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum.
This article was first published on Media Week
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...