BBC takes on brief for National Trust
BBC Customer Publishing has won the contract to publish The National Trust's magazine, Active.
Red Fox Media was the previous publisher of Active, which is The National Trust's key means of communication with its 49,000 volunteers around England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The new-look title will celebrate the Trust's achievements and keep volunteers informed of developments within the organisation.
Published three times a year, the first issue of Active is to be produced by BBC Customer Publishing and the first edition will be delivered to volunteers in early April.
Julie Williams, director of BBC Customer Publishing, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity for us to strengthen our client base within both the heritage and charity sectors."
The deal is the latest conservation-themed contract win for BBC Customer Publishing. Last year, it won a pitch to publish a magazine for tree conservation group The Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior UK Category Manager McCormick Ltd Haddenham, Buckinghamshire , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Brand Manager McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency; £50k + Bens Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + First Class Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Sales Manager, premium media owner Ultimate Asset £38000 - £48000 per annum + +uncapped comm, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager: Film Client £45k Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London