Mars gift application to launch on Facebook
LONDON - An application allowing users to send vouchers for Mars confectionary to friends on Facebook is to launch on Valentine’s Day in the UK.
The application, named Celebrate, means Facebook members can buy a Mars product using Paypal and send a message to a selected friend.
The recipient receives a request for their mobile number and they are then sent an SMS containing a unique voucher ID. Vouchers can be scanned and redeemed at participating retailers with PayPoint.
Celebrate is being hailed as the first time real gifts can be exchanged via the social networking site (P&I January). The follows the recent surge in brands offering virtual incentives to consumers through the Facebook site (P&I January).
This article was first published on Promotions & Incentives
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...