Tiscali launches environmental advice portal
LONDON - Broadband company Tiscali has teamed up with Green.tv to launch an environmental web portal, offering viewers green-friendly tips on travel, money and shopping and other user-generated video content.
Tiscali said the portal would include tips on shopping, transport and money, as well as featuring user-generated content from Green.tv's archive of more than 600 environmentally focused clips and films.
Among the clips currently featured include tips on Fairtrade fashion, choosing fuel economic cars, recycling old mobile phones and saving water around the home.
Alex Hole, online media director at Tiscali UK, said: "The green content on our website has always been very popular and we recognise that the environment is a growing area of concern for many of our users.
"We are pleased to be able to offer advice on how to make a difference to the environment and the partnership with Green.tv also gives us the opportunity to expand on the wide range of excellent video content we are able to offer visitors to the Tiscali portal."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30,000 TO £40,000, Macclesfield
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...