Embedded technology makes online ad debut
LONDON - A revolutionary advertising technology has been used for the first time online, according to the company behind the ads.
Semi-Pro...embedded in ITN coverage
MirriAd, a leading embedded advertising provider, used new embedding technology to promote the new Will Ferrell movie, Semi-Pro.
Images promoting the film were subtly grafted onto showbiz content filmed by ITN On, the online division of ITN.
Mark Popkiewicz, CEO of MirriAd, said: "Online publishers have been searching for a way to advertise in online content in a way that does not alienate viewers and cause them to click away.
"MirriAd's embedded advertising inserts brands and images seamlessly into any kind of digital content - from online to movies - and can be targeted at any geography or demographic."
In the ITN content, a film board promoting the movie has been added behind a reporter talking about the Oscars.
In another film, the film's name has been grafted onto film of a reporter's clipboard.
Nicholas Wheeler, Managing Director of ITN On says: This is a revolutionary way of getting over the issues surrounding pre-roll advertising allowing consumers to enjoy the content without intrusion and the content producer to make money from a new advertising stream. "
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...