LVMH awards luxury Champagne Krug to Ceft
NEW YORK - Luxury Champagne brand Krug has appointed New York agency Ceft & Company following a pitch against M&C Saatchi London.
The LVMH-owned brand has appointed the boutique agency to create a global print advertising campaign, as well as a slew of campaign extensions from content-driven books and publications to cultural experiences in major cities in key markets.
M&C Saatchi had previously handled the Krug brand, having been appointed to the account in January 2004 with a brief to drive sales for the upmarket Champagne, which sells for over £80 a bottle.
Ceft, founded by creative director Ucef Hanjani, has previously produced campaigns for a number of French clients including Lancome and Moet & Chandon, as well as work for L'Oreal's luxury division, Nike and a number of international fashion magazines, including BIG in the US and Numero in France.
The agency was founded in 2004 by former Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners creative director Hanjani.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London