LVMH awards luxury Champagne Krug to Ceft
NEW YORK - Luxury Champagne brand Krug has appointed New York agency Ceft & Company following a pitch against M&C Saatchi London.
The LVMH-owned brand has appointed the boutique agency to create a global print advertising campaign, as well as a slew of campaign extensions from content-driven books and publications to cultural experiences in major cities in key markets.
M&C Saatchi had previously handled the Krug brand, having been appointed to the account in January 2004 with a brief to drive sales for the upmarket Champagne, which sells for over £80 a bottle.
Ceft, founded by creative director Ucef Hanjani, has previously produced campaigns for a number of French clients including Lancome and Moet & Chandon, as well as work for L'Oreal's luxury division, Nike and a number of international fashion magazines, including BIG in the US and Numero in France.
The agency was founded in 2004 by former Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners creative director Hanjani.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...