Starcom wins $250m Bank of America account
NEW YORK - Starcom has picked up the Bank of American media buying and planning account, estimated to be worth $250m (£125.6m) in annual billings.
The account was previously held by Omnicom agency Prometheus, with Universal McCann and digital agency Avenue A/Razorfish also pitching for the work.
Starcom, part of Publicis Groupe, will run the business from its Chicago office and work with creative agency BBDO, Hill Holliday on the account. It is handling offline and online media planning and buying for the bank.
Anne Finucane, chief marketing officer at the Bank of America, said: "The rapidly changing media landscape demands and enables big changes in marketing. Starcom offers the kind of experience, thought leadership, innovation and integration required for us to succeed in this dynamic marketplace and continue to grow one of the most recognised financial services brands in the world."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior web producer for clientside role in Clerkenwell £45-50k Digital Gurus £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...