Starcom wins $250m Bank of America account
NEW YORK - Starcom has picked up the Bank of American media buying and planning account, estimated to be worth $250m (£125.6m) in annual billings.
The account was previously held by Omnicom agency Prometheus, with Universal McCann and digital agency Avenue A/Razorfish also pitching for the work.
Starcom, part of Publicis Groupe, will run the business from its Chicago office and work with creative agency BBDO, Hill Holliday on the account. It is handling offline and online media planning and buying for the bank.
Anne Finucane, chief marketing officer at the Bank of America, said: "The rapidly changing media landscape demands and enables big changes in marketing. Starcom offers the kind of experience, thought leadership, innovation and integration required for us to succeed in this dynamic marketplace and continue to grow one of the most recognised financial services brands in the world."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London