Swarovski to license beauty products to Clarins
LONDON - Austrian crystal brand Swarovski is believed to have struck a worldwide licensing deal with Clarins, the high-end beauty and cosmetics retailer, to develop Swarovski-branded beauty products that will hit the shelves by 2010.
Clarins, which is reported to have signed the contract through its Thierry Mugler Parfums division, declined to comment, except to say there was 'something in the pipeline' and that Thierry Mugler Parfums had 'put funds behind an operation involving Clarins'.
The deal is understood to cover the manufacture of various beauty accessories, cosmetics and fragrances by Thierry Mugler. The packaging of the products is likely to bear the name Swarovski Beauty and incorporate some form of crystal embellishment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London